Understanding Privacy and Compliance Requirements in More Than 80 Countries
For any organization that does business in multiple countries, or uses cloud providers located across regions, there can be a complex web of data privacy laws. Before you can protect data, you need to understand your risks and legal responsibilities for a wide range of data protection laws.
This comprehensive guide provides and overview of data protection laws around the world with over 100 pages of content including:
- A summary of each national data protection laws
- National enforcement authority with contact information and links
- Security requirements for protecting private data
- Definitions of both personal data and sensitive personal data Restrictions on transferring data across boundaries
- Notification requirements in the event of a data breach